If you are looking to grow professionally, membership with the Eastern Iowa Chapter is a great place to start!
Our chapter is made up of roughly 360 members and serves the area in Northeast Iowa. We provide access to unique opportunities that cannot be found in the workplace; opportunities to network with peers and keep current on best practices in project management.
Leverage the value of in-person events
- Monthly Professional Development Programs are conducted from January through November each year. These meetings provide a platform to connect, network, and learn.
- Annual Professional Development Day is typically held in October and it is an one day event, with keynote speakers, and breakout sessions. In addition, the attendees have the networking opportunities by meeting with local project management practitioners.
- The PMI EIC provides several opportunities to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Free subscription to our Monthly Newsletter, which includes information about guest speakers, events organized by the chapter, project management articles by known authors, membership information, and local chapter updates.
- Reduced Pricing - Members receive a lower rate for monthly professional development programs and the annual professional development day.
Contribute your unique set of skills, talents, and interests by:
- Joining as the chapter leadership team members,
- Running for the Board of Directors,
- Serving as the nomination committee chair or members
- Writing an article for the newsletter, or
- Becoming a speaker at a chapter event.
Please visit www.pmieasterniowa.org for more information and check out our chapter brochure for an "at a glance" look at our chapter. You can also follow us
Thank you for being a part of your community with the Eastern Iowa Chapter!
© 2019 Project Management Institute, Inc.