If you are looking to grow professionally, membership with the Eastern Iowa Chapter is a great place to start!
Our chapter is made up of 333 members and serves the area in Northeast Iowa. We provide access to unique opportunities that cannot be found in the workplace; opportunities to network with peers and keep current on best practices in project management.
Leverage the value of in-person events
- Monthly Meetings are conducted from February through November each year. These meetings provide a platform to connect, network, and learn. The chapter also sponsors seminars, workshops and professional development days to its membership.
- The PMI EIC provides several opportunities to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Free subscription to our Monthly Newsletter, which includes information about guest speakers, events organized by the chapter, project management articles by known authors, membership information, and local chapter updates.
- Reduced Pricing - Members receive a lower rate for monthly meetings and other chapter-sponsored events.
Contribute your unique set of skills, talents, and interests by:
- Joining a chapter committee,
- Running for the Board of Directors,
- Writing an article for the newsletter, or
- Becoming a speaker at a chapter event.
Thank you for being a part of your community with the Eastern Iowa Chapter!
© 2019 Project Management Institute, Inc.