Why choose a Project Management Institute (PMI) certification? Click pdf here to read what makes a PMI certification stand out.
As of August 2015, the Project Management Institute offers the following credentials:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - for experienced project managers.
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) - for individuals managing multiple projects in a structured program
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - for project team members and entry-level project managers.
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) - fills a specialist role in risk management.
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) - fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) - for project managers using Agile practices in project management or who work in organizations that are adopting Agile approaches to project management.
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) - fills a specialist role in business requirements and analysis.
- OPM3 ProductSuite - for consultants or auditors working with PMI's Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) global standard.