Project Management Professionals (PMPs) are responsible for reporting their Professional Development Units (PDUs) in the Project Management Institute's (PMI's) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) System. PMPs may also view their PDU transcript from this system. To access the CCR System, login to my.pmi.org, then click Report PDUs under "Certification Status" on the right side of page. Additional information on How to Earn PDUs is available on our website under the Career Development tab.
To report PDUs for chapter meetings:
- Login to my.pmi.org using your PMI username and password (If you are a new user, click the link to establish an account)
- Click on Report PDUs under "Certification Status" on the right side of page.
- Click on "Course or Training" at the top of the Education column
- Enter C100 for "Provider" - This will bring up our Chapter click on "(C100) PMI Eastern Iowa Chapter" to accept it as the Provider.
- Enter the Month Name, the year, followed by Chapter Meeting for "Activity". For example, "December 2015 Chapter Meeting"
- Enter the Program in the Description. For example, "PMI Talent Triangle Update"
- Enter the start date and end date for the monthly meeting.
- Go to the bottom of the page, and enter 1 for the appropriate PMI Talent Triangle category. For example, in December 2015 it would be "Technical"
- Click "I agree this claim is accurate." and then click "Submit"
A confirmation e-mail will automatically generate when the PDUs are accepted by PMI. It is a best practice to keep a copy of the e-mail as a record of your PDUs.
- If PDUs are earned through another provider, ask for the correct provider number and activity number.
- Registered education providers are responsible for submitting activities to PMI so they can be entered in the CCR System.