The chapter would be grateful for your consideration of the opening for VP of Finance. Our previous VP of Finance has moved away from the area, and this is a critical position.
The VP of Finance:
* Oversees the management of funds for duly authorized purposes of the chapter,
* Solicits input from individual Board members for development of financial goals and objectives for the Chapter,
* Provides counsel to the Board in regards to the management of the chapter’s finances,
* Prepares an annual financial plan,
* Performs the collection and disbursement of all Chapter moneys,
* Maintains all incorporation, tax identification, insurance, and Internal Revenue Service documentation.