We have confirmed the PMI EIC 2018 Board of Directors. Thank you to everyone who voted!
- President-Elect: Saeko VonBehren PMP®
- Secretary: Rochelle Claude Kotar, PMP®
- VP of Communications and Publicity: Open Position
- VP of Education: Alexander Kleiman, PMP®
- VP of Finance: Carol Scherrman, MBA, PMP®
- VP of Operations: Stephen Simmons
- VP of Outreach: Nadya Garay-Thompson
In the new year, the 2018 Board of Directors and PMI EIC President, Patty Collins, will turn their attention to filling the various open positions on the leadership team. You can review the open positions at: http://www.pmieasterniowa.org/index.php/get-involved/volunteer-openings.
We need you! Please consider volunteering. A PMP® is not required, just your unique set of skills, talents, and interests! There are many benefits of becoming more involved such as networking, attending regional Project Management Institute (PMI) events, earning professional development units (PDUs), and building your professional experience.